Super 80/DC-9 Web Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General User Forums > Public Repaint Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSX Repaints in P3D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSX Repaints in P3D
    Posted: September-07-2018 at 1:07pm
Yes, liveries for the FSX version of all three aircraft will work just fine in P3D V4. Edit the aircraft.cfg files exactly as you did in FSX.
John Patterson
Tubthumper View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tubthumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2018 at 11:16am
How do you get the repaints that are packaged for the repaint manager to expand to the texture and config files so you can install them?

I don't have FSX installed nor the FSX version of the MD80 so I can't copy and paste them from the FSX Sim Objects folder and to install the repaint manager I need a path to FSX.

All the repaints I've seen require the repaint manager to install.

CAL2177 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2018 at 12:01pm
I'm not sure that is possible. You might want to address your question over at the regular forum since they are the one's who designed repaint manager. If you find out, let us know here.
John Patterson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic