Super 80/DC-9 Web Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General User Forums > Public Repaint Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FS9 Repaint Site Restored

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS9 Repaint Site Restored
    Posted: June-13-2008 at 5:03pm

I got a message from Giorgio that he has restore the original repaint site for FS9 repaints. If any of you are interested in grabbing some of these gems, just follow the link below.

http://www.fs-gs.com/repaints/

John Patterson
Trafikflygare View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trafikflygare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2008 at 5:13pm
Ok,nice.So the lost son is back ? Smile /Conny.
Burn more jet fuel! It's good for you!!

CAL2177 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2008 at 7:24pm
He's back and and going for his type rating for Airbus.
John Patterson
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trafikflygare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2008 at 7:52pm
Wow ! Cool.........ah,he's a lucky man ! Smile *I'm-jealous-and-wish-that-I-had-$ millions-so-I-could-buy-me-a-typerating* WinkLOL /C.

glapira View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glapira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2008 at 10:29am

Hello everybody!!

Here I'm back! After some months offline.. hehehehe it has been quite a hard job to get everything done on my flight training, as "Spain is different"... this means here, things are getting more difficult everyday to make a correct and decent training. I've fianally signed for an italian airline, from where I'm, and I should starting the TR during early october so far.

I though the repaints site was working for all this time, but 2 months ago, my ISP changed the DBs and messed everything Up. Anywyas, the repaints have allways been there... I'll try to get everything up and working again now that I finally have some free time.

You guys know where I'm if you need me!

Gio

Giorgio La Pira
Forum Moderator & Betatester
"Not tonight dear, I have to fly my MD"
CAL2177 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2008 at 12:24pm
Giorgio, you know someone is going to ask for this so I may as well get it out of the way. When you start flying for an airline, we want videos! Or at least pictures.Wink
John Patterson
glapira View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glapira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2008 at 4:45pm

So far,

what I can offer you are my pictures in airliners, where you can see some during my flight training... ahahah

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?photographersearch=Radial360%20-%20Iberian%20Spotters&distinct_entry=true

And look... just for you guys, here are two pics of what I call VFR on Top... :-)

Giorgio La Pira
CAL2177 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2008 at 4:55pm

WOW! Great shots!Clap How high where you?

You took those a dot net pictures?

John Patterson
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trafikflygare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2008 at 5:56pm
So great shots !Thumbs%20UpSmile  Love them...... /Conny.

glapira View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glapira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2008 at 10:02am

I was around 9000 feet in the first, and 6000 feet in the second.. :-) No I didn't for the moment. I think I will upload them. There are some others I can't show... HAHAHAHA

Thank you guys!

Gio

Giorgio La Pira
BarryC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarryC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2008 at 11:08am

Gio,

Before you go flying into the blue yonder how about some repaints for the FSX fans, I'm desperate at the moment.

BarryC

glapira View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glapira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2008 at 4:33am

I'm still getting ready to repaint in FSX. There are some differences I have to learn before I can start doing them... Give me some time! I just installed FSX... :-)

Gio

Giorgio La Pira
triton View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2008 at 11:57am

Gio

Hi, was wondering if there is any chance of of some how getting hold of the Qantas repaint for FS9. Have loopked high and low with no luck.

Thanks

KEENRW View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KEENRW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2016 at 1:44pm
The site is down , I'm just getting back into flying the FS9 Version so I'm after a few good liveries
Thanks
Roger Ramjet View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Ramjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2018 at 6:05pm
Any info at all on any of the repaints? I've tried every where, even the Wayback Machine and no luck,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic